Sitting, allowing what is… leading to One pointed concentration to be in union with The Source, The Truth… or whatever you choose to call It. No time to meditate? You may just already be meditating while painting, cooking in the kitchen or being mesmerised by the sky above. Let us not find time or a technique to meditate. Let us just connect with Stillness, Silence and the Peace which is all around. One may need just one breath for that.
Here are a few mini meditations to connect with your True Nature:
- Take a breath… Who is breathing you?
- God is more personal and intimate than you ‘think’.
- Nothingness – the Ultimate Truth.
- Allow the Peace to shine through. It is here… not where the mind takes you. It is here.
- Become Present… whose Presence is it? Can you claim this Presence… can you claim your eyes?
- Fresh new day… fresh new moment.
- Take a moment and fill yourself with happiness. Reasons will come.